The Lost

A Captured Government

The more they squeeze, the more slips through the fingers

You all have grown accustomed to the Gavel over the last 3 weeks, you are settled in your quarters, the bridge is all new and smells like “New Car” (a 21st cent reference), the mess is all white and clean – overall it is a really good ship and you haven’t discovered any faults to the build. On your approach to Tr’Darro you perform all your regular checks and scans, your are taken aback there is no ships registering in system, this is something you have not seen before – a system devoid of traffic!
You make your contact with the dock (it is planet-side so your going to land) and no reply is returned, you give each other a quizzical look “You need fuel, so you’re going to have to land”
once you close to intercept range your intercom crackles to life “This is Tr’Darro central, please state your intentions within this system?” the tone and manner of the message is very regimental and you are about to answer when the message repeats. Yardley opens the comms and states your intention to land and refuel, he is answered and you are given a flight path and a docking number. The Gavel proceeds along the specified route and enters the planets atmosphere, you descend to the appointed docking platform and on your approach you notice on your display that awaiting your arrival is an armoured squad and an armed GCarrier.
Yardley turns to you both and says “Well this looks like a warm welcome i don’t suppose either of you slept with the base commanders daughter and left without a kiss?”

Comments

“not me yardley havent been to this system before. i never came here in my previous line of work, a bit too strict on the rules for that. we better go see what they want then.” roger says with a sigh

A Captured Government
 

You land as directed, power down, shut all systems and start making your way off the ship – when you notice a man in officer dress uniform elighting from the GCarrier, he stolls confidantly across to you and addresses the entire crew “I am Ekso Sors and welcome to Tr’Darro, firstly i require you to surrender any weaponry you maybe carrying, and then subject your self and your ship to a full scan. Once we have secured all weapons and illegal items they will be catalogued and crated up and will be returned to you when you depart Tr’Darro… now please enjoy your stay”

A Captured Government
 

roger sighs and then does what he is told, “wonder what this is all about i mean i know tr’darro has some serious laws but this, this is a bit far.” he hands over all his weapons then talks to ekso sors " so can we leave the ship? any places you dont want us going?"

A Captured Government
 

CCCG (Carinae Central Colonial Government) enforce a strict policy on the use and ownership of weapons in all it’s colonies, if you have warrant to use such items permits must be submitted before the planned┬átrip. If you have any issues you are welcome to in writing make application to the central government, for the time being you all have marque to visit the Starport, and surrounding town – if you need to visit the outer settlements please advise a local government representative and fill out the appropriate applications” Ekso Sore replies

A Captured Government
 

“i will get my weapons back when we leave wont i?” roger asks. then he turns to yardley “we need to buy evo suits right?” turns back “do you know anywhere we can get those please?”

A Captured Government
 

“Of course all your banned items will be returned to you before you depart, as for the EV Suits, this is a colony world not a major system you would fair better on Carinae IV for such items” Ekso Sors replies. Yardley starts “Well all we need is a refuel and provisions and we will be on our way” when Calaghan interupts “We have some minor buckling of a few hull plates and some loosening of the comms array – it wont take long but we need to do a few repairs, we’re going to be here over night” Yardley grimaces and sighs “Oh well” turns and looks at Ekso Sors “Can you recommend digs for the night?”

A Captured Government
 

OOC do you want me to do something with roger or are you just working out a map and such?

A Captured Government
 

OOC no i was waiting for any response from Rog or maybe Jefferson

A Captured Government
 

I should of said im happy for you to have input into Jefferson as appropriate

A Captured Government
 

OOC to me jefferson is more than a little worried by all this he doesnt strike me as someone who has gone to many other worlds and this world is pretty much the oposite of his law wise

roger looks thoughtfull for a second and then walks over to yardley “sir can i have a word with you for a second?” he says gesturing to a area a little more private " a thought has just occured to me. if any of our escapies have visited this planet since the breakout Captain chuckles" pointing to esko “would know about it right? maybe we should ask him if they have seen any of them?”

A Captured Government
 

“Well its worth a try” says Yardley “These guys seem pretty organised and by the book – lets ask”
Yardley asks Ekso “Have you seen any of these individuals over the last 1-2 months, is it possible to check your records as to any arrivals?” he then hands Ekso the tablet with the files on it
Ekso replies “Well looking over your records quickly i dont recall any of those individuals, however im not always on station and they may have arrived on someone else’s watch – if you will allow i can take a copy and check with Operations records?” He hands the tablet back.
“Now as to Billets for the night i can recommend “The Colonial Front” its a hotel on the boundry between the port and the town, its comfortable and modest and will do you well for the night" Ekso adds, “Now again can i have a copy of those records so i can check against Operations records?”

A Captured Government
 

“sure here you are” roger hands him a copy of the files “i think ill head out now to secure us some rooms. with your permission sir? jefferson walk with me.” i beckon jefferson and begin walking towards the exit

A Captured Government
 

Jefferson is happy to go with you as he says he is sure that a hotel should have a bar!
Callaghan starts to get to work maintaining the Gavel, as you are leaving he says to you “young un keep your comms on I may need a hand with the array later.” Yardley starts making his way over too Ekso’s grav jeep and will travel with him too the HQ .
Your stroll to the Colonial Front hotel is brisk but refreshing, after three weeks in space it is good to get some fresh air and I mean fresh air this planet is pristine and not yet spoiled by industry. It is getting towards dusk and the first bright stars are showing through the atmosphere, Jefferson turns to you and asks “do you ever feel lost looking at different stars on every new planet ?”

A Captured Government
 

“tell me jefferson, how many planets have you been on. ive been on nearly a hundred at last guess i stepped onto a ship on my eighteenth birthday and every few weeks after that was a new world with its own set of stars. sometimes i miss the stability of one planet but i joined up to escape home not to long for it. i was hoping to run into dad out here though, in space i mean not on the road to a hotel. he left when i was young and has always been a drifter, how he was born, raised and will probably die. in answer to your question to me being lost isnt about new places but loosing your focus. so not really, sorry i got a little carried away there”

A Captured Government
 

“Heck that’s deep, was just asking but while your asking I’m Audl Lota born and bread this is the first system I’ve visited” Jefferson answers. The walk to the hotel is over quickly, it is a standard one level hotel very colonial in architecture and sprawls over an expansive compound. You book 4 rooms and dump your kit as too does Jefferson, he then heads to the bar leaving you to what ever takes your fancy. Your rest is interrupted a few hours later by your comms beeping it is Callaghan “Rog need that hand with the array can you meet me at the ship?”

A Captured Government
 

“sure thing callaghan, be right there.” roger finishes his maze puzzle and quickly stops by the bar to check on jefferson “just a quick word of advice jefferson dont get into any trouble. the law here is more than likely to toss you away and throw away the key, also keep your ears open for any sign of trouble this place is a little more high strung than id like.” before heading off to the spaceport to help callaghan. when he arives he finds callaghan and says “as always master engineer my skills are yours to command” teasingly

A Captured Government
 

Several hours later you and Callaghan are finished readjustments on the array, you are tired and dirty. You make your way back to the hotel and shower and clean up, when you hear a knock on your door you grumble to yourself as you walk over to answer it. Jefferson is standing there he has a serious look about him, “can we have a quiet word” he asks. You let him in and move to your table in a hushed voice he begins “did you know there is a revolution building here? It seems the native population here are tired of being ruled from offworld they are trying to raise a resistance and asked me to help”. You think for a second and ask “how” which Jefferson replies “well they are willing to buy our guns off of us, and any other tech we can spare”.

A Captured Government
 

“wait so they want half a dozen guns and a few tech nick nacks. lets look at the situation here, handing those guns over will get us arrested, hell taking those guns of the ship will do that. more importantly any weapons that we did hand over would be entirely useless, they had a lot of men at the starport i imagine they have a fair few more elsewhere. but this is all congecture, who approached you? how orginised did they look? how many of them were there? and most importanly of all are they still around?” roger looks thoughtfull “ill see how they mesure up and then determine whether to support them or not. after all im no friend of this type of goverment”

A Captured Government
 

Jefferson answers “well they didn’t go into details just asked me over a drink or two, if you like though you come with me to the meeting they asked me to attend”. Thinking about it this is one off those decisions you have to make which way do you go? I will leave you to ponder that and the consequences.

A Captured Government
 

Award yourself one Campaign point, that last post showed restraint and clear thought we’ll role-played.

A Captured Government
 

Award yourself one Campaign point, that last post showed restraint and clear thought we’ll role-played.

A Captured Government
 

“i’ll come with you but this is only an evaluation meeting if i think they dont have a chance then we throw them to the fuzz understand. we have a job to do and there is no upside to joining a lost cause ok? so lets go then”

A Captured Government
 

The meeting starts very casually around a pint or two and a few hands at the Casino (please roll 2d6 plus gambling) you are introduced to three people, one of whom is the chap Jefferson met earlier. The night then continues onto a small local pub outside the Starport, it is a small low key however after a few more drinks and a few more people joining the group it becomes obvious that you are in the centre of a Nationalist bar…

A Captured Government
 

Roll: 2d6
10 = 6[d6]+4[d6]
“so tell me” roger begins looking around at the group of people drinking at the bar. he looks at their faces and judges its time to get down to business. “why us? why pick the offworlders to help you with your problem? also i would quite like to talk to management if you don’t mind. policy makers that sort of thing. it would make me feel a mite better about this conversation” roger smiles his crocodile smile, the kind with too many teeth to be friendly and continues “after all you can trust us”

A Captured Government
 

You win 800 credits at the table.
One of the gentlemen there looks at you pauses squints and then with a steely eye says “I am Varin i am the local rep for the group, it is a pleasure to meet you and i thank you for joining us and hearing us out! You see a resistance would have no way to get weapons and equipment apart from the port the rest of the planet is pretty simple in tech terms, off-worlders like yourself tend to be better armed than our oppressors – so its simple really. you also have contacts with superior tech as well, and the ships to deliver them. As for payment well there is plenty of produce and other items here that could be offered in payment as well as standard creds. Off course not everyone has the stomach for such things, so consider this conversation an exercise in share some local knowledge. I can see you dont trust me?… good because we dont trust you – its best that way nice and clean and without suprises. You know where we are, you have the means i leave it to you! now drink up gentlemen enjoy our hospitality”

A Captured Government
 

roger finishes up the evening, attempting to get as much infomation about the local law as possible and to find out about the group. he takes a bottle of very strong liquor and leaves late telling jefferson to head back to the hotel when jefferson asks where roger is going he says “to get some info about the other side.” after parting ways with jefferson he serches the streets for a single guardsman.
Roll: 2d6
8 = 4[d6]4[d6]
if he finds one he will attempt to sneak up on him.
Roll: 2d6
9 = 6[d6]
3[d6]

A Captured Government
 

Okay not sure what your doing here but, yes you notice a guard and you are able to get close – however you are obviously a foreigner and he will notice you as you come into focus

A Captured Government
 

no chris roger is sneaking up from behind him
he is also going to check to see if no one else can see him
as roger approches from behind he moves stealthily and when he gets to striking distance he grabs him in a sleaper hold
(probably have to roll for this so il do it now)
Roll: 2d6
11 = 6[d6]+5[d6]

A Captured Government
 

Okay so you are able to get close to him without drawing attention to your self you are no in a position to jump him, totally surprised the guard is more shocked that he has been attacked and he slips into the hour and nods off! You are now in the street with an unconscious guard and looking like Johnny foreigner! You will need to move quick before you are observed and the alarm is raised, also note that the only local knowledge you have is of the route from starport-hotel-bar and back again

A Captured Government
 

roger smiles “love it when a plan comes together” and drags the guard and all his stuff into the nearest back alley then working quickly he pulls out the bottle of liquor and liberaly drenches the guard in it. after making sure that the guard has passed out from a night of heavy drinking he serches him thourouly and checks his weapons and equiptment as well as looking for any notes and passes ect. when he is finnished he tucks the bottle with a little left in it into the guards coat pocket and quietly drags him to the mouth of the alley. finished with his little chore he retraces his steps back to the hotel and heads up to his room. when he arrives he spreads his captured loot out on the table to examine it better.

A Captured Government
 

OOC cant believe im doing this its glorious

A Captured Government
 

Same here!

You get back to the hotel in one piece (please make a roll), you dump the stuff on the bed and examine your bounty you have;
one CCCG ident disc
one consumables card
one small arm license
one TL10 Auto Pistol w/ folding stock
if you take his wallet you also have the following
three pictures of a young lady
160cr in Carinae bills
two rain coats for the “Little Soldier”
one electronic key (no identifying marks)
several business cards for local services

not much of a haul and no information pertaining to activities or movements.
you are looking at the photo’s when there is a knock on your door

A Captured Government
 

Roll: 2d6
12 = 6[d6]+6[d6]
roger looks up takes the auto pistol and then flips the sheets over to cover the haul. he then steps lightly over to the door and opens it a hand span just enough to see who it is. he has the autopistol tucked into a pocket of his trenchcoat and the hand not opening the door is on it. “by the lady of storms what is it.” he says his voice delibratly slightly slurred to make it seem that he has drunk more than he has

A Captured Government
 

“Rog what you doing?” Jefferson asks in a drunken slur “i saw you stumble back in – finished my hand and come to get ya!”

A Captured Government
 

“jefferson what the tempest i thought you were done for the night. anyway came to get me for what?” he moves back to the bed picking up all the haul which goes into a hidden pocket in the lining of his trenchcoat. “how long have you been drinking anyway. you look like your can barely stand, by the lady what do you think that your doing i told you not to get hammered, a place like this can get you in more trouble than just gambling debts if your not careful.” roger sighs “well i suppose i better come with you then, make sure you dont get into trouble.”

A Captured Government
 

“Ah no trubble roj weez juzt gunners av a nite cap” he stumbles through the door “to selerbrate my winninz” with that he crashes to the floor and passes out if you try to wake him you find he does not wake.

A Captured Government
 

Roger looks up for a second “what did i ever do to deserve this, my lady” he says to the sky, then he sighs and grabs jefferson then rolls him onto his bed. that chore done he heads downstairs and heads to the bar. “so how much did my friend have?” he asks the bartender “listen my friend has a bit of a drinking problem and i need him functional for the next few days. could you do me a huge favor and not serve him when he gets back, ill make it worth your while.”

A Captured Government
 

The bartender grumbles about looking profit but agrees after you sweeten the deal. The next morning you wake up with Jefferson on our floor snoring loudly, you give him a shove or a kick and he starts to stir it is at this stage you realise he reeks are you game enough to try to shower him? After sorting Jefferson out and both of you enjoying a hearty breakfast you check your comms it seems The Gavel is ready to depart you check in with Yardley and he confirms you are scheduled to leave at 1700 this afternoon you have about 7 hours left to conduct any further business. Yardley informs you also that he and officer Sors Hagee reviewed footage and records and no other criminals on your list have officially visited here! Yardley also conveys Officer Sors compliments and looks forward to your next visit, he also adds that Sors would look positively on anyone who shows interest in taking a position after your contract expires.

A Captured Government
 

roger finds a hose someware and stands jefferson infront of it. he soon begins to hose him down, when he complains roger just says “your fault, you collapse on the flood drunk you get what im willing to put up with.” after finishing roger adds “now come on lets grab some breakfast” after breakfast roger heads back to the ship and retrieves a small device from his lockbox. he reads the sheet of instructions and then records a short message on it detailing to snow where he is on his way to what his plans are and what he wants her to do if he doesnt find her first. he then hides it in the vecinity of the space port. he then buys a small container and puts all of the haul in it which he then buries somewere that he could find it again and makes sure that no one will stumble onto it by accident. to mark it he carves the the prayer symbol for relief of bad weather onto a tree nearby. with this done he heads back to the inn to clear out all his stuff and check on jefferson.

A Captured Government
 

sorry im not following you are leaving a hidden message to someone you are searching for outlining your search for them?

A Captured Government
 

OOC its a message for snow letting her know what im doing if i dont find her and she ends up on this planet

A Captured Government
 

Yes I understand that, but she has no idea you are looking for her, and no point of reference to look for it! It’s sort off like a hidden message in a bottle. But hey you have some plan so I will wait to see what unfolds.

Back to it
You are all back on board and going through your preflights when the Gavel’s comms beep with an incoming
“This is base commander Sors, requesting Capt Yardley contact me immediately” Yardley looks puzzled, glances at all of you then opens the comms to reply. “Yardley here how can we be of assistance Commander?” A few seconds pass “Captain I was hoping to impress a favour off you and your crew, we have had an incident here and we would offer you payment to drop a suspended employee at the homeworld… I know your flight path was to pass it by but the CCCG will make it worth your while?”

A Captured Government
 

OOC it hunts for her wrist comp and dumps the info to it. she has a wrist comp just like roger.

roger looks at yardley and shrugs “its on the general way and from the info we got, ripley will probably be in the area for a while why not?”

A Captured Government
 

You are all on board awaiting your passenger, you see him being escorted from the main building, when they get closer you recognize the passenger as the man you mugged last night.
they enter the ship and he is presented to you all Ekso says “he wont be a problem, and a brigg wont be necessary just deliver him to Carinae 4 and send this data to the commander of the starport when you achieve communications range” he hands Yardley a data disc. “If that is all i will take my leave and maybe we will see you again on your way back” with that he gives a salute and walks of the bridge and of the ship and departs in his vehicle.
your comms beep once he is clear “This is CCCG command you are clear to leave, safe travelling, command out” Yardley punches in the launch codes and asks you to take the prisoner to a spare quarters.

A Captured Government
 

as roger escorts the man too his quarters he tries to strike up conversation with him “so, you got a name and why are you being sent back, if you dont mind my asking.”

A Captured Government
 

“My name is Delen, im being sent back because i was mugged – but officially i was drunk on duty” he answers with a grim look, his head is low and he looks like someone who has lost everything. “They are sending me home, and i will face the shame of seeing my father and brothers if you dont mind i would like to be alone so i can contemplate why I ever came to this backward shithole!”

A Captured Government
 

roger shrugs “sure thing Delen, i’ll leave you to your thoughts. try not to touch anything outside your room. if you need anything wait about half an hour for the captain to be done with me.” with that roger leaves and heads to the bridge checking in with yardley and doing the varied tasks that he would ask of him. while doing this he says to yardley “jefferson got completely hammered last night, by completely i mean the guy passed out from drinking. should we do something about it?”

A Captured Government
 

“What tell him he cant drink when we touch down dirt side on every planet we visit?” Yardley replies, “Did he fail at his contractual duties? Personally I don’t really give much concern for what employees do in their down time as long as it does not impede his duties or our security or task at hand – anyway i hear he won big at the table so he is in good spirits and we have picked up a quick cash job on the way, its good morale, and we have made a friend on this planet!” Yardley settles into his seat and punches up the boosters and starts the launch sequence he opens comms to all the crew and passengers informing all to take launch positions, and secure all loose articles. He turns to you and says “So what is your opinion? Jefferson came onboard due to your contacts and recommendation, what would you do?”

A Captured Government
 

Hope you had a Merry Xmas mate, been a busy one for me looks like i will catch ya in Jan sometime for the Trek meeting

A Captured Government
 

“on that planet i had a issue simply due to the law. i dont enjoy landing on planets like that makes me nervous. however on most worlds it wont be an issue, i hope. im inclined to let it slide until either works itself out or becomes a serious problem. but ill make sure to watch him while he is on shore leave. after all people do stupid things when there drunk.” roger shrugs and gets back to his many little jobs.

A Captured Government
 

thanks chris it was great. ill see you at the trek meeting
have a good one

A Captured Government
 

After a few days everything settles down Delen seems to fit in with you all , his mood is sombre but you don’t hear him complain or get angry he talks to Jefferson, Yardley, Callaghan, and your self when there is opportunity. It is after dinner one night you and Jefferson hang back in the mess to have a chat and Delen asks to join in, he seems eager to hear off Jefferson’s life on Audl Lota and off your exploits he adds several anecdotes from his life growing up and while he was on Tr’Darro. Jefferson bids you a goodnight after a few hours and you also decide to turn in also it is at this point that Delen asks you for a quiet word?

A Captured Government
 

“sure delen go ahead, what do you need?” roger smiles disarmingly and gestures for him to retake a seat. outwardly calm roger feels a stab of worry but quickly quashes it before it strikes his features

A Captured Government
 

“I won’t bore you with my sad tale anymore than I need to, but I have a favour to ask, I can’t pay you, but with a heart felt thanks from a man of broken heart. Not only am I to return home a shamed man, one that my family will spurn but I also need to face the fact I will never again know love…” at this stage he pauses and you can tell you are now talking to a truly distraught man “I don’t suppose an adventurer like you living an exciting life out amongst the stars would know the burden of trying to please your family, or off never seeing your true love ever again”

A Captured Government
 

“what do you need?” rogers asks his mind flicking to his father and snowflake, “i know somthing of what you speak, so tell me what do you need.”

A Captured Government
 

“I have this girl on Tr’Darro – a native girl, i met her within the first month of being posted there we fell in love and i was planning to muster out at next cycle and remain there (secretly of course as the CCCG has a strict fraternization policy plus her family and mine would be happy with the situation) anyway she gave me an amulet a while back, it was her father’s (he died before my time there fighting against the CCCG) he was a community magic man, some monk or something like that apparently could heal people etc etc. Now im never going to be allowed back there as my travel to any Carinae IV colony will be blocked so as painful as it might be i need someone i can trust to return the amulet to her and her people – as i have heard you and your crew may well be returning this way and i was hoping you could find her and return it. I wish i had a picture but my wallet was stolen along with my pics of her, though i can give you her name and where to ask and of course my name. If this is too hard then i will keep it to remind me of her but i would off liked to return it if possible” he takes a breath and continues “My people have a bad reputation around these parts as does any colonial occupation force but please dont judge me as my people i was willing to give everything up for her i am not a jack booted monster just a man who fell in love with a native girl” he sits back in the lounge and awaits your response.

A Captured Government
 

“i believe i can help you, but first tell me what awaits you when you get to where we are taking you. is it imprisonment, house arrest, or even death? as one man chasing his love to another what binds you to your course, what binds you to going back at all? could you not run, go rouge and find her. in you i see myself and so i will tell you what binds me.” roger takes a small photo from his pocket and slides it over to him. on it is a picture of snow. “this is what binds me to my course, a life of service in exchange” roger pauses and then takes off his trench coat showing delen his metal arm. “for a life saved. so tell me delen if this girl means so much to you.” roger turns and holds out his hand " why not fight for her as i do for mine?"

A Captured Government
 

“Well my situation is difficult, when we arrive at my home-world i will be transported to a holding facility to await trial and investigation. From there i will either go to prison or be released into my families custody, oh yes i will have a happy and full life working for my father but he wont let me out of his sight for years! And yes i do love her, but i would not have her hurt or effected by my actions – if i was to get away from my family, and some how made it off world, and by chance managed to get a transport to Tr’Darro no sooner would i touch down than my families security force would touch down behind me” Delen replies

A Captured Government
 

" i will help you, i will take the amulet to her." roger sighs and sits down " have you considered that you dont have to go back tr’darro to see her after all im going to see her anyway i can pass her a message along with the amulet. if she was willing she could always meet you on a world that doesnt take kindly to otherworlds security forces landing on it. then from there you could go anywhere. just think about it? now unless there is anything else, i hear my bed calling."

A Captured Government
 

He bids you goodnight and gets up and says “Thank you Rog”

Three weeks pass without further ado, it is pleasant and without incident – Callaghan even got those plates right at last land fall, so no vibrations in flight he is rather chuffed and shares an old bottle of scotch with everyone.
as you approach the planet of Carinae IV the usual comms are passed back and forth and you find 2 days out that you are greeted with an escort to planet. It is on the last night aboard that Delen approaches you late in the evening and hands you a small leather pouch, it is ordained with ancient writings that you dont understand – opening the pouch you see a smooth shiny stone on a leather thong. Looking at the stone it appears to be a kind of amber, and the closer you look it seems to have a liquid suspended in it as you place it back in the pouch Delen again says “Thank you, please take care of it”

You land as directed and are greeted at the docking ramp by a representative of the CCCG they thank you for assisting in the matter, you are directed to a small building to the side of the docking bay. It is this stage they take Delen away he thanks you all and waves goodbye, he is then loaded into a grav sled and whisked away. You all make your way into the building and standing behind a table is an officer from the CCCG he bids you hello and says “Good morning Gentlemen i hope your journey was uneventful, we thank you for making this unplanned journey and hope you will accept this gift as a token of our appreciation he motions to a cargo crate, in there you will find the EV suits you inquired about, also we have supplied you with the best provisions Carinae IV has to offer, you will also find vouchers for a nights accommodation at our finest hotel as well as transfers and meals.”

A Captured Government
 

“thanks” roger says to the Representative his mind on other things. " you have saved us a great deal of effort. if there is nothing else i would like to see the ship secured. good day." roger bids him a pleasant farewell and returns to the ship to make sure that everything is completed properly. he checks that accommodation are secured and then throws himself into jobs to distract himself. later that evening he retreats to his room and meditates. late into the night he finally soothes his conscience. justifying that although the outcome for the victim was terrible it still needed to be done and that leaving it not done would leave a hole in his intelligence.

A Captured Government
 

As you meditate, a calm overcomes you – one you have not felt before. Maybe the recent stresses and your concern for your friends has been weighing heavy on your mind and body – and this meditation has cleansed all the stress you have been under, or maybe Callaghan’s scotch was good….

The facilities provided are top rate, every comfort you could ask for, later in the day the meal provided is 5 star and is probably one of the best meals you have ever eaten the crew join in a great feast and everyone is happy you have not felt this content since leaving Dorubuni. Any supplies that you need are available here, and they will offer them to you at book price also you find that your account is credited the cost of 1 high passage.
Your comms register that your flight plan has been entered and you have priority departure when you are refueled and ready for take off, Yardley smiles at the message and says “Well boys it would seem our little luxury visit is almost done – eat up and enjoy the comforts, it might be the last for some time we are about to enter District I13 and shes a wild one, our fist planet fall is Verdunea she has no starport so we are going to have to skim for fuel, lets hope the oceans are calm and no storm is waiting to meet us” he takes a pull from his tall glass.

A Captured Government
 

OOC sorry about how long it took to reply i have been moving and then internet issues

" well sir look on the bright side no starport means that there probably wont be anyone to bother us either. anyway time for me to hit the sack no staying up late for me tonight." and with that roger departed for bed getting a full nights sleep for the first time in a long while. he gets up early to warm up many of the ships secondary systems for the rest of the crew. he also drops by breakfast first making the most of the generous hospitality while it lasts.

A Captured Government
 
ChrisVonPickles

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.