News of the Day
- Today The Dorubuni Executive issued orders that as of todays date CorSerc has been stripped off all contracts and responsibility for any Sector and SubSector business
- A spokesman for the Government further explained that due to recent failures and mis-management
their services will no longer be needed and that the process of change over has begun, with Official Sector and SubSector security officials taking over all outlets as soon as humanly possible.
- CorSerc issued a statement likewise, claiming that the riots, outbreaks, and damages were an orchestrated act that was unkown to its agencies until it was enacted on, however after pursuing the matter in the legal field they are forced to comply with Sector rulings
- This is not the end of CorSerc, they still have several large private contracts within the Sector, though this will effect thier profits in the short term the company foresee a path of reconstruction and intend to stay afloat.
- The Ironknight Goverment today also issued a statement regarding the on going murder investigation , confirming that Blaine Griggs (who is wanted for questioning) has still not turned up, and that in a show of solidarity and loyalty has now awarded the contract for his apprehension for questioning to CorSerc.
- CorSerc went on to make a statement that Mr Griggs was an associate of theirs and after enquiry have dispatched a vessel to his last known location.
Your ship docks with the orbital facility, and your crew is now eager to set sail for the next leg of your mission.
you are all busy preparing to make flight when a communication comes through the comms
“Captain Yardley and crew, you are ordered to stand down and await arrival of commanding officer”
followed shortly with “Please confirm”